• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need Anti-Pikachu training

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Please. I need it badly. I'm sick and tired of losing to my brother. He mains that god **** rat and no matter how hard I train against CPU's I can't beat him. I need input from Ike players as well as Pikachu users. Please. I'm begging, no grovelling to you. I'm gonna post one like this in the Pikachu area too. Just a heads up to any mod who comes by.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Oddly enough, I played against a Pikachu in the Grand Finals of a local tourney last weekend. He was the best Pikachu I've played so far, and they were all very good games.

Take a look and maybe you can learn how to play against Pika :D

The tourney director has little experience with making/uploading vids, so some of the vids are kind of screwy...but its all good imo and more are on the way.

Here's his channel:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/XiiviiX

Only the first few of Grand Finals are up...and like I said more should be on the way :D

--Kirk

SuperSmashIke

Smash Rookie
Knowing Pikachu's moves and Ike's I say that your best bet is to attack him at a 45 degree angel with a neutral-air attack. Once that sends him flying, use Ike's other awesome moves.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
SSI: Couldn't he just run over and thunder me when I am in the air?

Also, Kirk I subscribed.

Top Bottom