• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need advice on how beat the Fox!

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
I need help against the Fox! So I came to the place where the ganliest of Ganons hang out!

One question:

How do I play this match up!? The only thing I have over Fox is my strength, other than that, it feels like his faster, better at gimping and better at comboing.

And...

that shine......... that daaaamn shine.......

I need help to become the greatest face in all of Koriday!

Superspright

Smash Lord
The match up is in his favor. Just check the match up advice. It's a hard match up. The main thing you have to avoid is the shine, and his grab. Everything else is not as dangerous.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
avoid shines like the plague, they are the most crippling for such a large character. KEEP DISTANCE and throw out tilts to keep him away from you. go for gimps at low percentage and take advantage of his predictable recovery. reading his roll/tech into a stomp can combo into kills if done right. fairs and bairs are your friends, uairs are good too for pushing him toward the sides.

Top Bottom