• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need advice for my doc.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Sorry its in two parts, my digital camera only records for three minutes. Give advice to my friend too (Beaninator) if you can, he's getting pissed off for losing.

Anyway here's the vid. Btw don't tell bean to learn to wd he does't own the game... he just hangs out at my house XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2NP3N60mM Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyojh9AR7mc Part 2

P.S. sorry for background noise, my four year old brother was watching and sitting n my legs the whole time. :( I think thats why I Sded twice

Roman.

Smash Champion
1. Spamming so many fairs will get you punished a lot against better people so work on that.

2. Learn to make some better approaches. Sometimes you would just run in with a shffled uair or fair or you would jump past them with a bair. Anyone can shield that or sidestep for a kill.

3. Grab more especially since that shiek didn't like to grab you much. Doc's grabs are great combo starts just as the uair is. Use it effectively and wisely but please... USE IT! Utilt is also a great combo starter after a grab or shielding shieks pathetic range.

4. Try to use more mindgames. Your game was pretty much straightforward. You liked to pill your friend from far away and then come in with a uair or just run in with whatever. Put in some dashdances here and there, waveland around the platforms, empty short hops, ect. Get your enemy confused and out of their rythem.

All in all, your doc has potential and if you just practiced more in general and used more situational techniques, you will get much better. Nice doc.

Beaninator

Smash Rookie
Megavitamins im sure that 4 year old was sitting in my legs when we were playing...

Top Bottom