• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need A Team For Tournament Organizing (All Smash Games)

Vexalon

Smash Cadet
Yo people! This is pretty new to me but i'm announcing that i'm starting a tournament series called Maple. My goal from the beginning is to get more people in the smash community and still include modern players. With starting a series like this I cant do it by myself, i need a team. Having a team helps the tournaments and helps us make new friends. Anyways if your interested just comment and we can talk about it.

Need:
Moderators/Friends lol
Someone to possibly help stream on twitch ( to early to do this but ill try)
If we stream on twitch we will need commentators
A person that can help the tournaments grow
Help me monitor the youtube channel (only when i'm not here)
Optional:
If someone could provide prizes that would be amazing but it's not necessary
(that's all for now but i will update the post if i need something else)

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Yo people! This is pretty new to me but i'm announcing that i'm starting a tournament series called Maple. My goal from the beginning is to get more people in the smash community and still include modern players. With starting a series like this I cant do it by myself, i need a team. Having a team helps the tournaments and helps us make new friends. Anyways if your interested just comment and we can talk about it.

Need:
Moderators/Friends lol
Someone to possibly help stream on twitch ( to early to do this but ill try)
If we stream on twitch we will need commentators
A person that can help the tournaments grow
Help me monitor the youtube channel (only when i'm not here)
Optional:
If someone could provide prizes that would be amazing but it's not necessary
(that's all for now but i will update the post if i need something else)
i can do youtube. I can also create trailers for events if you want.

Vexalon

Smash Cadet
i can do youtube. I can also create trailers for events if you want.
Thats amazing! We can work together on the youtube channel.

how can we pm each other. Skype?

also can you steam games on twitch or nah

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
no i dont have a twitch and no skype either. maybe pm on smashboards? also, send me some tourney footage ill do the editing and put it together and send it to you. can you pm vids or should i email you.

Last edited:

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
no i dont have a twitch and no skype either. maybe pm on smashboards? also, send me some tourney footage ill do the editing and put it together and send it to you. can you pm vids or should i email you.
also, where are the tourneys gonna be set up?

Last edited:

Vexalon

Smash Cadet
How do I join the chat? Username is same is smash boards except no uppercase
click on chat then there should be a list of chats on the left. there should be a + sign with the chats click on it and type The Maple

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hi! I can create highlight videos for your tournaments. I'd upload them on my personal channel since it is a project I am going to be doing as a way for me to grow the community and keep me in the community itself (there is actually a thread on this forums here for general people who want a highlight), but you would be free to use the video as advertisements and such (and you could probably create a playlist on the channel that directs people to the videos if needed). But man this sounds like a pretty solid thing you are going to be doing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom