• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a ride :[ and a teammate :[ and stuff...

lain

Smash Master
Yo Judge just bailed on me last second, so I need to find a teammate for MLG, so someone hit me up!

Also, I need to get a ride from the airport. I assume the MLG venue is within 30min-1hr?

Also also, I need to find some grass, so anyone who knows about that--PMS PLEAZSE.

Someone halp.

Purple

Hi guys!
are you allowed to talk about that on smashboards?

obviously the latter.

:edit: - WELL I'M SURE HE'S TALKING ABOUT LAWN GRASS MOWING

☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

M@v

Subarashii!
Yo Judge just bailed on me last second, so I need to find a teammate for MLG, so someone hit me up!

Also, I need to get a ride from the airport. I assume the MLG venue is within 30min-1hr?

Also also, I need to find some grass, so anyone who knows about that--PMS PLEAZSE.

Someone halp.
airport to mlg is even less than 30 minutes. Its right on disney property.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Someone halp.
yo I'll team with you but don't call me if you're looking for skill

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
what times' your flight get in?

i'd be tempted to pick you up and team with you,

and recount stories of my great placings in the past, how I was once top 3 in florida *sighhh*

but i'm sure your looking for someone like seeebricks who is still on top

but if no one else can pick you up from the airport and it comes down to it, let me know. i'm usually willing to go really far out of my way for a good teammate.

321-604-8717

lain

Smash Master
BUmp :]

Thanks RX, i'll take your number down.

AGAIN, I"D APPRECIATE IT IF THE GRASS WERE GREENER IN FL.

# is 734-646-1641

someone please text/call if you know anything.

lain

Smash Master
Also, I really need housing for tonight and tomorrow. Can ANYONE please help me with this? I'm leaving like right now, so please call/text my cell. I'd super appreciate and I can play lots of friendlies with you ;]

Top Bottom