• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a new GC controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3WTW0 J0SH

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this isn't in the section it's supposed to be, but there wasn't any other I saw it could be in.

Anyway, here's my predicament. All 5 of my controllers are broken or have something wrong with them. One moves to the right all of the time, another has a start button between the d-pad and c-stick and gets stuck inside the middle all the time, mind you I bought this last September, another has a problem. When I press up, it goes down. Another just doesn't work at all. And the last one gets stuck on the right all the time which screws me over all the time.

So basically, this is what I'm asking--what's a good, durable controller to buy?

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
lmao when I clicked on this topic there was an advertisment right below your post advertising gamecube controllers hahaha.

irony points +10

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This...isn't supposed to be in the PRoom. D:

Go to a local shop and buy a Nintendo brand controller. =/ It's not that hard. In fact, I just did that a few weeks ago.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, just go to a place and get a Nintendo brand. But also quite a few people on here do mail in refurbishes. You could also try that and get it customized at the same time.

Azua bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom