• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a new gamertag, any ideas?

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Sorry this hasn't got much to do with Smash itself, but my tag just sucks and I really would like a new one, any ideas?

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
How about combining one of those with the word "phazon?" (first thing that popped in my head)
Or my tag could be "Illusion?" ( again just thought of it)
What do you think?

Last edited:

Starbuck

Smash Rookie
What don't you like about the one that you have now? It's somewhat difficult to change if people already know you by one name.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
If you want to drift away from GHOST altogether, you could go with one of the following:

Spect
Atsnish
Kolpin
(Yes, those were results of random letters that came to my head.)

You could also use ones with combined words i.e.:
Goldfeather
MerryAndJolly
Move->Slap
Sunray Minor
Heavylocked

Or just random nouns:
Chimera
Disc
Bookcase
Tricky

Find something your mates call you, that's probably your best bet I guess.

varsity_scooter

Smash Rookie
All I have to say is don't force it man. When it comes to you, you will know what is right. It will strike your heart. It may be totally stupid and not what you think you're looking for, but you will know without a shadow of a doubt what is right. For YOU.

:laugh: that's how I ended up with flipping Varsity_Scooter... I was looking for something super bad and cool. Started with Darth Nova. But then that happened. :confused::chuckle:

Top Bottom