• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a hack to unlock all music

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yes, please. I have to wipe my Brawl data cause Luigi's Mansion isn't working and this Wii is being used at CH 4.5 tommorow. I got hacks to instantly unlock all characters and stages. Does anyone have a hack to unlock all music. I know it isn't required, but I like the music :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You have to use the code for all Challenges unlocked basically.

Also next time, if a stage is messed up, you the music fixer codes instead of deleting your save.

Also back-up your save to a SD card w/ Gecko OS's Reboot Copy Tag Remover or whatever. I mean, everyone should be using Gecko OS over Ocarina anyway, right? ._.

Hope this helped. Sorta.

And why does it seem like no one likes the Star Wolf orchestral? No love for orchestral music? ;_;

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I use Gecko OS, also the stage fixer hack didn't work.

And will it unlock random songs like Bramle Blast?

Also its not cause its orchestra I love Fountain of Dreams, Star Wolf's orchestral is just really slow paced.

DarkMidna

Smash Rookie
I really wanted the songs alone, cause I wanted to earn the challenge stuff myself so that I had something to do. But I changed my mind after using the unlock all trophies code.

Top Bottom