• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I MUST KNOW. not really but I would love to know so yeah that would be cool and looks

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I,m running out of space titles are never long enough.

But What is pichu best/cutest/sexiest/toughest/etc. custom? They are all amazing but which good is the best? And remember he takes off his clothes during d-tilt and everyone's like WTF pichu just flashed me and tail whipped me at the same time.

I think red is a nazi thing and I think he has a head in his backpack why it makes him heavier.

I would really like to know which is the cutest, it's good for mindgames

wool

Smash Ace
blue pichu is where it's at.

the goggles reflect the sunlight into the opponents eyes, blinding them.

wool

Smash Ace
Ya that's true the goggles would then dig into their eyes, also blidning them and let you finish with your taunt to KO them.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Actually, before I played Melee, I had a thing for Piloy Goggles for some reason they look pretty cool.
Then I discovered Pichu wearing one.... WHAT ARE THE F'N ODDS!! That's like the best thing that's ever happened.

And so the Blue Pichu was the best...-> Blue Pikachu in Brawl lololol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pikachu can't wear them good if you ask me. ANd they took away his amazing hat he has sence the 1st game. But what's in his backpack?

Top Bottom