• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I might have to play Pit...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's voice isnt annoying :(
But the Japanese one was annoying a bit, especially when the players use that 1 move over and over.
I actually like his English voice, and that's 1 of the many reasons I'll main him.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
Pit's voice isnt annoying :(
But the Japanese one was annoying a bit, especially when the players use that 1 move over and over.
I actually like his English voice, and that's 1 of the many reasons I'll main him.
Meitantei Conans Voice Actor is annoying? No, let you say this from a fanboy: Takayama Minami is one of the expensive voice actors. She has done an amazing job.

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
Wow that is terrible. I'm just gonna forget i heard that. because of that i just lost the respect for another one of my mains. I'm still gonna main him of course but now he's less pimp...

Top Bottom