• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Main Mario

Ankyfdarkness

Smash Cadet
Hello I just started to main mario (or youse him as a secondary) I am happy to contribut and learn hear and have heard mario mains are scarce. Mario is a cool guy that needs more creadit in the brawl commuity. That is why I am hear for.;)

P.S I all so youse MK and Wolf.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Welcome, oh user of the broken Meta. As long as you don't insult FLUDD, people here will be kind to you.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Well, the Stickies'll help you. We've got a Mario Guide, A Matchup Guide, a Stage Guide, and all that nice stuff. PM people who seem good, watch Combo videos, practice, fight some diddos... Mario's an underrated character who needs more representation.

Welcome!

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
Good luck pal. It won't be easy to master Mario. I know this because well... let's say my mario stink lol.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
I'd say the deepest parts of Mario's game are most likely FLUDD and Cape.

Use them often, and if you find out anything good it'd be great.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Good luck pal. It won't be easy to master Mario. I know this because well... let's say my mario stink lol.
Haha, Gramps, you come to Smashboards as well? You could always ask me for some Mario dittos or whatever since we have a good connection.

And to Ankyfdarkness, you've chosen a good character. Just read the stickies and maybe watch a few videos of good Marios, and then go out and develop your plumbah-style. ;)

Top Bottom