• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a small fork of 20XX for the University of Washington smash scene

TRb

Smash Cadet

— So what is in it? —

UW Fox (replaces C9)

UW Falco 2.0 (replaces blue alt)

UW Pokemon Stadium

UW Pokemon “Husky Stadium”

UW Closed Controller Port Shields

— Alright, I’m sold, how do I get it? —
Here is the zip to the replacement files. Use a similar process to that in which you did to convert you SSBM iso to 20XX, just now you are converting your 20XX iso to this 20XX UW fork. I find it to be really easy using GC-Tool Alternatively just find me at club and I’ll throw it to you all packed on a USB.

— But, like, how’d you do this? —
There are a bunch of people who are good at this that will help you at the “Melee Workshop” (hey thats you guys!) section of Smashboards. I personally used Photoshop, GIMP, HxD, Dolphin, Melee Toolkit, DAT Texture Wizard, GC-Tool and MATLAB to do this. All these tools are from personal preference though, you really have to get into it and see what you need to do what you want

— So what is next? —
As of now I still enjoy working on these kinds of things. Here are things that I could see myself making

• Updated “What is 20XX” text on start screen
  • Change costume backgrounds for UW Fox/Falco
  • Change text of “No Texture Pokemon Stadium” to “Husky Stadium”
  • Make some of the buildings in the background of Pokemon Stadium Seattle related (basically just add the Space Needle)
  • Make the underside of dreamland an inverted level with it’s own blastzones that p3 and p4 can use

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
Yo I can't figure out what to do for changing pokemon stadium. Looks great though man!

Edit: You know what... I just figured it out! Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Top Bottom