• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a combo video

M!nt

Smash Champion
What a horrible choice of music, nice video anyways.

Battlecow started that grab-fair-uair-upb combo?

TANK64

Smash Lord
EDIT: NVMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM >______>

@Han Solo, cool you made a vid.

but that music...

Ending was funny.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
What a horrible choice of music, nice video anyways.

Battlecow started that grab-fair-uair-upb combo?

Yeah, not everyone is going to like the music. I thought it fit well, but whatever. And he probably didn't start it, but I'd be damned if he doesn't use it every 6 seconds. There were I think 7 clips in the video of him doing it, and I had about 20 clips to choose from. He's awesome at the game though.

Pretty commun stuff. And no DI. Not hating, but I was hoping more . Still fun to watch though.
Yeah, we're not the greatest players, except Battlecow, he's really good. I just recorded that last bit at the end of the song with Falcon running from Samus's shot, and I pretty much wanted to find things to accompany that.

I promise the next video will have better combos. Also, I might make a video of Miyagi's DI which Battlecow claims to be the best in the world.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
lol I liked meowmeow mistakes the best =D

If you ever played him, he pulls **** like that in every single match. It's hilarious.

Battlecow

Play to Win
C-U's not the best smash enclave ATM, but I predict rapid improvement. Take this video for what it is; none of us are Tavo yet.

And yeah, Miyagi's DI is nuts, that kid just sort of twitches and his hand like vibrates and a swarm of angry locusts passes overhead as he scooches halfway across the stage in the air

IDK if you guys'll get to see it in the near future tho- he has home problems right now and isn't gonna be able to smash for a while.

@Tank- the battlecow is fthrow-pivot-bair-bair-uair vs. jigglypuff, which I invented AFAIK. the fair-uair-upB is just something I can't resist doing vs. bad DI.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
the link bomb recovery was nice

samus charge shot and link double team at the end were hilarious

also the real "battlecow" is picking DK and hyrule against Kirby and then camping the left side and doing fthrows -> giant punch off the left ledge

Battlecow

Play to Win
Application, Ricky

But just calling it a combo video is OK too. No disrespect to Training mode, but this is kinda the original.

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
I liked the meowmewo mistakes, making fun of Battlecow and Falcon running from Samus' charge shot. Made me chuckle.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i challenge all of champaign/urbana to console 1v1's
where/when idk but from the looks of that combo video...um...
best in the midwest???

missed techs, and standard combos...

iMad

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
best in the midwest???

iMad
I guess you didn't catch the "(in our hearts)" part right after it said "Best in the Midwest." Come on down to U of I then if you want to play. I'm always looking to play high-caliber players. Battlecow is the best player I've played, and he'd probably put up the biggest challenge.

Battlecow

Play to Win
best in the midwest???

iMad
Money match. Any amount. Put up enough and I'll drive to chicago to beat your ***.

I'm hosting a tourney sometime this spring, too, so you could come to that and HASH IT OUT with the Champs of Paign.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
na no money matches, that **** is lame. im not a betting man/A$/you, rather just play the game no $ required beyond travel/food. friendlies are much better imo.
call me whatever you want because of that idgaf(i.e.: what MATTS! calls me on Kaillera).

was just odd (i thought) to see a DK miss a tech + a few standard/everyday combos and those make it into a combo vid, no offense intended.

Battlecow

Play to Win
na no money matches, that **** is lame. im not a betting man/A$/you, rather just play the game no $ required beyond travel/food. friendlies are much better imo.
call me whatever you want because of that idgaf(i.e.: what MATTS! calls me on Kaillera).

was just odd (i thought) to see a DK miss a tech + a few standard/everyday combos and those make it into a combo vid, no offense intended.
Yeah, well, like I said. We're not the greatest ever. Still better than YOU tho ;)

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings

That DK (MeowMeow) is definitely the weirdest players I've ever played. He's the one with the "MeowMeowMistakes" section. He definitely needs to step up his game, but he's still pretty good.

Top Bottom