• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Love Resident Evil 4

lain

Smash Master
Playing the mercenaries right now trying to 5 star everything. Anyone else love this sexy game?

Oh yeah and I'm getting wasted in two different ways tonight so playing this game will be RIDICULOUS.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I thought it was alright... I got it expecting a real survival horror game, but found it too much of a shoot em up to really get into. I remember 5 starring a few mercs but never did all of them.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I thought it was alright... I got it expecting a real survival horror game, but found it too much of a shoot em up to really get into. I remember 5 starring a few mercs but never did all of them.
same for RE 5, neither is scary. RE that isnt scary is....what exactly?
a sub-par shooter.

Cook

Smash Master
It doesn't have to be scary, it's still ****ing badass!

Not like the other RE games are scary anyway...

4% APR

Smash Champion
i thought there were a couple creepy parts here and there. Like the one jail area where you can here the regenerator guy but can't see him for a while. Actually, i thought all of those regenerators were creepy.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Resident Evil 4 was amazing if you didn't care that it wasn't a survival horror game. Or if you take away the RE name and just put in something else. I thought it was the best RE game, but thats just my opinion.

Top Bottom