• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I LOVE Nana BYAHHHHHH!

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
It's official, I LOVE Nana :love:. Man I wish I recorded this wifi match I had when I used IC's.

Yo I was on smashville fighting this Toon Link player. It was both our last stock and I was knocked off the edge except for Nana. I could have made it but my opponent was waiting to finish me off I was pretty much done for. I saw Nana running towards my opponent and I thought she would jump out to aid in my recovery like she usually does. All of a sudden, she fsmashed my opponent ending the battle. Even though my opponent was typing obscenities in chat, I just sat there stunned at what I just witnessed. There was 2 more incidents when my Nana just started beasting randomly. One was during training with a cpu Ike, she ended up chainthrowing him it wasn't for long she hit him at least 3-4 times. Another one was when I was playing on the edge on wifi, and Popo was about to be stage spiked while he and Nana was edgehogging. Nana jumped backwards and connected with a Fair which lead to a spike. Heck she even protected me from Luigi's advances while we was stuck dead in the middle of his Final smash, even when everyone died to his final smash and my Popo was stunned and asleep, she still fought on and protected me from negative zone NEGATIVE ZONE PEOPLE O_O!!!

Man after all this, it almost made me say screw my main and go IC's once again (In case your wondering, IC's was my main in melee before I moved to Sonic). These little guys still serve me well to this day even when I abandoned them and made them secondaries instead. Since then, Nana has always been protecting my butt in Brawl matches flawlessly. It's crazy, but she always goes crazy if someone is beating up my Popo. I'm not sure some people said my IC's were better. Anyway just wanted to share my story, anyone had similar experiences:confused:.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
^_^ It warms my heart to see these tales. That's why I love IC so much. We grow attached to that CPU controlled counterpart. It's ingenius design.

I love Popo(Snow climbers FTW)

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
The same thing happened to me. She killed my friend's Bowser via fsmash and then she taunted, which caused the chat bubble message thing to appear on top of Popo's head, who was flying as a star in the background of Final Destination.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Its there a way to control nana when you are star killed or very far away from her? like C-sticking or something similar? Talking on subject once i was playing against a kirby and kirby tried to eat me in the ari, but suddenly nana who was a little far jumps in front of kirby and sacrifficed for me, it was so funny and sad );

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
My Nana suks. Thats all I got 2 say. Its crazy how many time she kills me. I hate Nana so much, thats Y switch to control Nana costumes. Its equivalent to controllin popo but I jus feel better about it :p

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
In Melee about 30% of your time was spent saving Nana, but in Brawl 30% of you time is still focused on one IC saving the other, but now it's more even. Sometime Popo will save Nana, and sometimes Nana will save Popo. In Melee Nana was a bit of a mixed blessing. She allowed the IC's to do great things but was a real headache to take care of. In Brawl she's still a mixed blessing, but I get less headaches now.

Top Bottom