• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I know this is weird but I'd like to request a Tier List

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
So someone just slap a list together. Based on character match ups for the ice climbers (kinda like that stupid chart but better). God Tier would be Best against ICs, Bottom Tier would be worst. Peach is God Tier, Bowser/Pichu is Bottom. Someone please do the honors. Sorry if these seems stupid, it's 1 am and I'm bored.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
But... there's already one in the IC matchup thread... how exactly do you think you can make a better one than the "stupid chart" that Lep put his time into making? It even divides them by tiers. It's organized and pretty and even has colors. What's stupid about it?

Well, I say "you" make one but apparently we're at your beck and call. We're just supposed to make you a list, just like that... why, exactly?

Binx

Smash Master
I have to agree with wobbles, with some discussion amongst the IC community we can refine lep's list, his is very well thought out so far and its based on his own match up experiences, if you think its stupid you should let him know what needs changing and why.

Top Bottom