• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I know how to Super Wave Dash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corigames

Smash Hero
... now what? I can do it at about 50% when I try, but I don't know what much to do with it. I will normally end up doing the down smash with the C-Stick because it last long and sweeps across the ground, not to mention scare the crap out of the unexpected. If I have a full charge shot, I will do a backwards SWD and shoot them from behind, which gets a big WTF!!! What else should I be doing? I saw some SWD dancing, I could give that a shot.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
A really cool thing I like to do:

When you knock someone far off the stage, do a backwards SWD then meteor spike them with dair as you're flying off the stage. :chuckle: Works really well on FD.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Nice; I accidentally killed myself earlier today by flying off of FD and doing an fair to the bottom. It was funny, but also frustrating. Thanks.

Smash Master
Lies and Truth, your sig is now my computer's background. Anyway, I like to SWD into f-smash, just because it looks cool. (I find d-smash really hard to do) It's also good if you knock someone off the stage with a missle to zip over there and commence edgeguarding. I also use it when I KO somebody and I'm right next to their spawn point. That way, I can charge the beam a little before they get to me, provided they are not Falco.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Lies and Truth, your sig is now my computer's background. Anyway, I like to SWD into f-smash, just because it looks cool. (I find d-smash really hard to do) It's also good if you knock someone off the stage with a missle to zip over there and commence edgeguarding. I also use it when I KO somebody and I'm right next to their spawn point. That way, I can charge the beam a little before they get to me, provided they are not Falco.
"...provided they are not Falco." could probably be said about everything :laugh:. Yeah, I use it to run away when someone is invinceable or I get a charge shot ready and fly behind them to shoot (which is really really fun to do).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You can do alot of things with the SWD..it is really a in the moment move though not to many combos with it...

Try missle cancling then SWDing after your missle and either grabbing downtilting or bombing on them.

SWD into an Edgehog if you are very far away.

Stop you SWD short and it will really screw them up if they are expecting a SWD (hold the control stick any direction to slow it..)

Swd and bomb right in front of them then lay another bomb so they think you are going to swd again but instead let the first bomb you dropped to stop yourself out of the swd make you jump so you can missle/nair/dair/fair or anything on them.

Just a few things off the top of my head >_>.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
Lies and Truth, your sig is now my computer's background.
:blush: y thanks for the compliment :D

so far....the only thing good i know to do after a SWD is .... fsmash ..... dsmash ..... charge blast ..... ftilt maybe ..... dash dance to windmill of fury

any other good attacks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom