• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I killed mufasa 2 - original audio?

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone out there have the original IKM2?

I joined the scene a year ago, and I've never seen it with the original audio...

Windrose

Smash Lord
I have the version downloaded on my computer with the Final Countdown version. I don't even think scar has this.

It was given to me by probably the only other person that had this video post YouTube removal.
SCAR! message me if you want a copy to reupload. I assume you are probably too busy these days with MIOM stuff though.

Madra Rua

Smash Cadet
I would actually love to have that if you feel like sending it to me. I watched version 2 with "Enter Sandman", but I've never seen the original.

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
I have the version downloaded on my computer with the Final Countdown version. I don't even think scar has this.

It was given to me by probably the only other person that had this video post YouTube removal.
SCAR! message me if you want a copy to reupload. I assume you are probably too busy these days with MIOM stuff though.
Yooo could you possible send it to me, or upload it somewhere? I would really appreciate it....

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
@ Windrose Windrose Can you send it to me? Been far too long since I've seen IKM2.
(or if it's been uploaded somewhere point me in that direction, please)

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
No idea, maybe make it a public dropbox file? Or mediafire is a thing too. Not sure of the feasibility of either.

Or just put it on youtube for a day and I'll DL it from there, but I don't know how things get flagged there.

Top Bottom