• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just want to play project EX

NintenX720

Smash Rookie
I am new to the project M community and have installed project M 3.6 recently, however I don't know if you can add custom characters like Waluigi to the game so I can lay as them. If I can't do that in project M 3.6, I would like to know just how to install EX, how to add custom characters. I just want a simple step by step guide of how to add custom characters from brawl vault in to project M 3.6, or how to download a hackless version of EX that i can play on my wii.

watdahecc

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6587 4097 2402
I am new to the project M community and have installed project M 3.6 recently, however I don't know if you can add custom characters like Waluigi to the game so I can lay as them. If I can't do that in project M 3.6, I would like to know just how to install EX, how to add custom characters. I just want a simple step by step guide of how to add custom characters from brawl vault in to project M 3.6, or how to download a hackless version of EX that i can play on my wii.
I don't know how to add custom characters, but this tutorial can help with the installation process from what I know.

Top Bottom