• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just voted for Ganondorf in the Ballot

Would you like it if this happened?

• Yeah, Ganondorf is laaaaame.

• No, leave my Captaindorf alone!

• WHOCARESIWANTSHOVELKNIGHTANDINKLINGSGOD!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
With the days of voting for a ballot character quickly coming to an end, it's time to put in any last votes; speak now, or forever hold your peace. Though a newcomer is what I'm sure everyone wants, I am also interested in a new, revamped and canon Ganon... dorf. Here is what I said in my vote:

"So here's what you do: Put Black Shadow, from F-Zero, into Smash with Ganondorf's EXACT moveset and then replace the current Ganondorf with a NEW Ganondorf who actually has a moveset that reflects his character. Those who love the slow Captaindorf can play as Black Shadow, and then people will stop making fun of poor Ganondorf for being a slow & average version of Captain Falcon. Make it happen!!"

What do you think? I think this would be a great way to revamp the Demon King and also to keep Ganondorf's old moveset available to those who like it. It'd make way more sense for an F-zero character to be a replica of Captain Falcon, and it'd make a TON of sense to take advantage of all the unique and powerful abilities that Ganondorf has in his games to make an amazing new Ganondorf.

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
I don't know whats in Sakurai's head, time will tell. For now we just need to sit patiently and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Cranky Kosk coming in with the cold, harsh reality. Shut up you kids, no one cares about your EDM.

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Verm you are reeaaaeally slacking on your modding there bud
Don't worry, fellas, I know what's going on. I think I have to come up with a better name for the Ganon moveset thread, since if I were Mr. BobEugCox, I probably wouldn't have pegged that as the place to put this.

Secondly, if I miss something, just message me or tag me. To be honest, I prefer repeat threads over being unwelcoming or dismissive of newcomers, so when this sort of thing happens, try to point people in the right direction if I'm not around. :p

BobEugCox BobEugCox : Just so you know, we do have a thread for this topic (regarding Ganon's design) that we use due to the volume of these such threads: http://smashboards.com/threads/how-...n-what-if-thread.378334/page-18#post-19558915

So for now, I'm going to lock this thread up and ask you to post your thoughts in that thread. I appreciate it, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom