• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just love Captain Falcon

Diraga

Smash Cadet
I don't care if I suck with him. Captain Falcon is awesome. He's the most fun to play as, and every KO is so much more satisfying, and being bad with him only motivates me to get better. Who else agrees?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Captain Falcon is like, one of the most manliest video game characters in history. But yea he is pretty damn awesome.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Being good with C. Falcon takes a lot of hard work, especially in P:M, you have to be very consistent. I try not to view C. Falcon as just a fun character, he is fun, but that is definitely not why I play him.

SixSaw

Smash Journeyman
Being good with C. Falcon takes a lot of hard work, especially in P:M, you have to be very consistent.
Truth. I like to think Falcon requires stronger fundamentals than any other character in order to be played effectively. That's all he is really. No frills, no gimmicks, just a lot of speed and combo potential to outplay people and punish openings, if you can spot them. He's really almost a litmus test for how good your fundamentals are (which is why I don't play him much, lol)

Chaloopy

Smash Rookie
COOLNESS 3.02 TIER LIST

SS :falcon:

S

A :ganondorf:

B :zerosuitsamus:

C :sonic::falco::fox::dk2::wolf:

banDana :snake::ike::roypm:

E :zelda::warioc::toonlink::samus2::pit::pikachu2::peach::ness2::mario2::luigi2::lucas::lucario::link2::ivysaur::popo::dedede::charizard::bowser2::mewtwopm::yoshi2:

F :sheik:

G :marth::diddy::kirby2:

H

I

J :rob::gw::olimar::squirtle:

Tier list updated 07/13/2015
Tier list assumes non-campy spacies
No ranking system used within each Tier

Last edited:

Chaloopy

Smash Rookie
While I respect your list, there is no way Kirby, Ivysaur, Mario or Sheik's coolness level is above Marth's
It is because Marth isn't as manly or as risky as the top tiers, which makes him boring. Diddy is there because while he is funny, he is clown funny. Snake, Falcon, and Sonic are ironically funny. They take themselves seriously and are not in on the joke, which makes them even more awesome.

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
Marth is cool because he fights like he doesn't want to get your blood on his clothes. He's prissy and gay and I love it.

Last edited:

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I love that just about everything Falcon does is like an exclamation of his existence.
"I'm here *******", kinda cool.

Reizoko

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-6364-2684
I listen to the Mute City theme every morning to get my day started

Top Bottom