• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just had my favorite moment as Zamus, ever

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Playing against my friend's Falco. He's got a pretty solid competitive falco (laser laser, shield grab, repeat) and eventually knocked me off the edge with a tilt. I went off at a horrible angle and tried to jump back.

Knowing about my tether, he jumps off and latches onto the edge, hopefully preventing my recovery.

Realizing that my chances for recovery are now near nothing, I grow a backbone and decide to take him down with me. As I approach the ledge, I swiftly tap up+b and send my whip spiraling up into his arse.

You guys know when you're walking a dog and suddenly he takes off running in some direction, so you have to jerk him backwards and put him back in line? That's exactly what happened to his Falco during that moment. I wrapped the leash around him and yanked him right off that go**** ledge, right down alongside my own death.

Here's the kicker - as he was flying down, he instinctively taps up on his control stick. This causes him to do a quick Uair, knocking me right back up onto the ledge. I survived the unsurvivable, and he found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The moral of the story is:

That best way to kill a Zamus is to send her off into the background.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
UP-B suicide one of my favorite moves to piss people off with =D

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's a Zamucide!

I love doing this, by the way. Most fun thing you can do. It's even better if you do another UpB just in time to catch the ledge afterwards.

Jski

Smash Apprentice
Hehe that is fun to do vs edges graders like that. By far my favorite thing to do is to grip some one and through them off the edges and down B to a spike at a low %.

Adapt

Smash Lord
nope... did you check the little box below where you write your post that says "show your signature"?

cuz this forum's default is unchecked (which is rather annoying)

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
The box was checked...I am allowed image code and it isn't over 8 lines of text, actually it is slightly under, and I think the width is within regulation, it is a png format image.

Top Bottom