• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS I just fell through the map in Smash Run

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I don't have any proof since you can't save smash run replays, but I was playing as Greninja fighting a couple of skuttlers in the area the cannons send you at the bottom of the map when I suddenly fell through the ground.

Has anyone else experienced this? I was seriously shocked when it happened, I chose random so I don't know Greninja's specific stats, but I was pretty slow and may have used the custom move Shadow Strike, its hard to remember when so much is happening and the 3DS doesn't always do what you want.

It was at the beginning so I didn't have many stat boosts.

So has anyone else had this problem?

3DS can't handle dual planes confirmed. :upsidedown:

Anyway, Greninja seems to have some very mobile attacks. Maybe something went wrong with the collision?

I'm no expert, and I'm not even sure if that's the proper term, but that's theonly reason I can come up with.

Is it possible for you to find a map of Smash Run and mark down exactly where this occured? Could help solve what happened.

This was the exact area, it even has the Skuttler enemy I was fighting.
I remember a glitch where Greninja's and Littke Mac's recoveries met causing them both to go flying past the blast zone.

Maybe getting attacked by a certain enemy during a certain moves caused you to fall?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Maybe? I should point out that it was the first thing I did after the new update.

Top Bottom