• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I joined a while ago,

Kreuniclus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kreuniclus
3DS FC
3737-9510-1473
I joined a week or so ago and posted an introductory thread, but it got completely ignored, so let's try this again...

I always enjoy thinking of ideas making movesets and posting them to see what others think of them. I've always posted on Miiverse and in a group on Facebook, but i tend to get ignored a lot. When i do somewhat have an audience, they all say that my ideas are good, but i don't know if they're just saying that or not. I want my ideas to get more attention, and i always hear about this place a lot, so i figured i'd post them here and see what happens.

Do you have certain areas for certain posts here? If so, what area would it be a good idea to post ideas and movesets in?

One other thing i gotta ask about, does everything i post have to be related to Smash Bros.? For example, if i wanted to post my ideas for, let's say, a new Ice Climber game, could i post that here? What about if it was an idea for a first or second party franchise that isn't heavily represented in Smash Bros.?

I do play SSBB a lot. If i were gonna give myself a score out of 10 (10 being the best in the world), it'd be around 9.4. I main over half the roster, but the main few i main are Mr. G&W, Ice Climbers, Bowser, Olimar and Mario. I really hope for a rhythm based character as i love rhythm games, and i think Tempo from HarmoKnight would be a perfect fit, though i'd really be happy with anyone. Maybe Sebastian Tute? Someone from Rhythm Heaven? I don't play the other two games much, but i do main Mewtwo in Melee, and i do want him back.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
@ Kreuniclus Kreuniclus Hi im Pills of Dope, and welcome to Smashboards. Its great that you have ideas and such, however there is different places where you would post them.
I joined a week or so ago and posted an introductory thread, but it got completely ignored, so let's try this again...

I always enjoy thinking of ideas making movesets and posting them to see what others think of them. I've always posted on Miiverse and in a group on Facebook, but i tend to get ignored a lot. When i do somewhat have an audience, they all say that my ideas are good, but i don't know if they're just saying that or not. I want my ideas to get more attention, and i always hear about this place a lot, so i figured i'd post them here and see what happens.

Do you have certain areas for certain posts here? If so, what area would it be a good idea to post ideas and movesets in?
Well yes there are different places/fourms where you would post these. Lets say you had some ideas for brawl, you would go to the Brawl Fourm. And Idea for project M? bring it to the project M forums. It all depends on what you have to say.

One other thing i gotta ask about, does everything i post have to be related to Smash Bros.? For example, if i wanted to post my ideas for, let's say, a new Ice Climber game, could i post that here? What about if it was an idea for a first or second party franchise that isn't heavily represented in Smash Bros.?
Well that depends on what thread you are in. But in the general sense no not everything you post must be related to Smash Bros. However you should keep in mind what the topic at hand is. If you have an idea on a new game or a new franchise, just go to the Pool room, you can talk about almost anything there.

I do play SSBB a lot. If i were gonna give myself a score out of 10 (10 being the best in the world), it'd be around 9.4. I main over half the roster, but the main few i main are Mr. G&W, Ice Climbers, Bowser, Olimar and Mario. I really hope for a rhythm based character as i love rhythm games, and i think Tempo from HarmoKnight would be a perfect fit, though i'd really be happy with anyone. Maybe Sebastian Tute? Someone from Rhythm Heaven? I don't play the other two games much, but i do main Mewtwo in Melee, and i do want him back.
Its nice to hear that you have confidence in how you play, however people won't believe you unless you have proof or a witness of said skill (because a 9.4/10 in being the best in the world is a little hard to believe without proof).

But yea that's all I gotta say, Enjoy your time on smashboards bro :laugh:

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
If you go to Forms > SSB4 Character Discussion (or click this: http://smashboards.com/forums/ssb4-character-discussion.291/), then click on the character of your choice, there's almost always a specific move or general moveset thread. Those are great places to post your ideas! I'm pretty new here too, but I'm already loving it. Also, if you've never heard of ChallengerApproaching on Tumblr, they allow you to submit what they call "This Just In!" articles, and quite a few of those have been theorized movesets for possible characters, so that'd be a good place to go get your movesets noticed too!

I like playing Brawl a lot too, more than Melee actually, but I'm not really sure how good I am. I can beat one of my friends who's consistently won a few Melee tournaments, but Brawl is very different, obviously. I recently downloaded Project M but haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.

Anyway, welcome to Smashboards!

Last edited:

Kreuniclus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kreuniclus
3DS FC
3737-9510-1473
Awesome! Thanks, guys! I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the Pool room and the SSB4 Character Discussion, then. Thanks for your help! I think that's all i wanted to ask.

Maybe 9.4 might be overstating it a bit. 9.2, maybe? I dunno, but i am pretty good.

so u play brawl and not project m?
No, i don't play Project M. I don't plan on beginning, either. From what i've heard, it's basically Brawl with Melee's speed, physics, stuff like that. I can't play Melee. I'm no good. Too fast for me. I ace at Brawl, though!

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
Awesome! Thanks, guys! I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the Pool room and the SSB4 Character Discussion, then. Thanks for your help! I think that's all i wanted to ask.

Maybe 9.4 might be overstating it a bit. 9.2, maybe? I dunno, but i am pretty good.

No, i don't play Project M. I don't plan on beginning, either. From what i've heard, it's basically Brawl with Melee's speed, physics, stuff like that. I can't play Melee. I'm no good. Too fast for me. I ace at Brawl, though!
I feel the same about Melee, but I recently got back into it and learned to wavedash properly and just practiced more , and t's just as fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom