• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hereby christen Wolf's fsmash as...

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
...the nutcracker. Or the balls grabber.

Seriously, when doing that attack, it seems like he's going to castrate the foe!

siLus

Smash Rookie
....No wonder it KO's so good :) I would get ko'd if a wolf punched me in the nuts.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Um... I don't like the sound of it. But it really isn't up to me, it's up to the masses. But honestly, do we have to give every move a name? What's wrong with just calling it Wolf's f-smash?

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
Lets call it the "Fsmash of Pain" or "THe Fsmash Of Doom" or something catchy like that.

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Okay, talk about getting out of hand... lol

Fsmash is good, but Usmash ("nutvice" in some threads) and Dsmash ("Death") are better. That does not mean that Fsmash is bad. I just think there are better (esp in Wolf's arsenal).

But I vote for "Ball Rush" XD

AlexDL

Smash Rookie
Backhand

I thought it looked more like a Backhand so it could be called, Backhand of the Rising Sun. Or something like that.

Top Bottom