• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i herd u liek character suggestions...

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised with all the random Pokemon threads that seemed to have floated around at one point or another that this one never came up. Certainly, Mudkip is now hyper-unlikely as a playable character, but I certainly think if a 3rd/4th generation Pokemon makes it that isn't Lucario, it would be Mudkip. After all, Mudkip is the most well-known Pokemon in recent years, popular with basically everyone from 10-year-olds to internet basement dwellers. Of course, Sakurai probably knows nothing of the meme, and Pokemon Trainer makes me doubt other starters, but I'll keep him as my own personal crazy suggestion.

so do u smashboards liek mudkipz??//

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Let us pray for mudkipz in brawl, because I liek mudkipz.

My suggestion: Pokeball. Mudkip comes out, turns to the person who threw the pokeball, and says "I hurd you liek me" in a speech bubble. He then proceeds to jump on the player and.... well, you know. Liek yuo bak, so to speak.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking that rather than having a Female Pokémon Trainer as a costume, we could have her as an alternate character. With the popularity of Blaziken and Mudkip relative to that of Charizard and Squirtle, we might as well throw Grovyle in there and have a almost but not quite clone (which for the record I don't believe Sakurai ever said there would never be clones that never got any further than a rumor unless someone can prove me wrong.

Smash Apprentice
I liek mudkipz!
Not Really
They should be in a pokeball.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
All 3rd and 4th generation pokemon are terrible. There I said it.
*puts up minor flameshield*

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Go back to chan
I was gonna reply to this with something, but then I realised the end result would probably be with this thread getting locked, regardless, it may be heading that way anyways, so...

NO U!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Mudkipz Muvsetz:

B: I liek u
UpB: I liek u 2s
SideB: U leik m3?
DownB: I liekz m3 2s

Final Smash: Erbody liekz teh mudkipz

Entrance: was already on the stage...waiting for you to liek it...

I officially supportz teh mudkipz....

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
i liek mudkipz
and the do have a chance if there is another PT with mudkip, grovyle, and blaziken.

Top Bottom