• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have something to say abput Sonic

OmniSpade

Smash Rookie
Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how impetuous Sonic The Hedgehog is? How about here: People like Sonic make me sick. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. He shouldn't pit people against each other. That's just common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his antics are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

During the first half of the 20th century, mysticism could have been practically identified with masochism. Today, it is not so clear who can properly be called a deceitful, drossy blusterer. While there is no evidence that Sonic's grandiose promises of plenty for each have yielded grinding poverty for all, it is clear that Sonic's idiotic claim that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future is just that, an idiotic claim. Taking that notion one step further, we can see that purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of Sonic's biased newsgroup postings. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Sonic doing some quixotic thing every few weeks.

I could accept, perhaps, prognoses backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Paroxysms marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. The fact is, it seems clear that I find Sonic's methods of interpretation rather minatory. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Sonic's witticisms are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, Sonic is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Sonic's new changes will be even more soulless because he either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. Sonic even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. My eventual goal for this letter is to lead Sonic The Hedgehog out of a dream world and back to hard reality. I'm counting on you for your support.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
....... dude just play the game you don't have to use him

Suna

Smash Journeyman
lol I stoped reading when you said people like sonic make you sick lol I'll just say you probly don't like that his in the game if so not us him idiot thats why your able to pick your charaters.

Well I read some of it but diden't really uderstand,it seems like you hate him for no reason and so people will take you more seroiusly you threw in some big words...why the hell are you in the sonic fourm? get the hell out

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
So you modified a speech that no one here was likely to know of as a joke to... yourself?

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
I'm still just trying to figure out who the hell this speech was originally about. The first person who came to mind (Jerry Falwell) is quite dead.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
LOL What kind of replies were you expecting?
YOUR POSTING THIS ON A FORUM FULL OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE SONIC!
****ING FREAKEN LOL!!!!!!!

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
wow, why would a character like sonic need to be made more realistic? he's a video game/comic book character...

Televangelist

Smash Cadet
It's not a 'real' speech... it's a fake speech generated by algorithm to sound pseudo-real.

The guy who invented the 'fake polemic' generator? Quite clever.

The people who think using his fake polemic generator + internet forums = instant lulz? Not so much.

Top Bottom