• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have returned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
You may remember me from the run-up to Brawl. Well, I'm back for the run-up to SSB4. Which, well, will probably be a long run-up, seeing as how they haven't even officially started development yet.

So, about me. Well, I'm generally a Nintendo-Only guy. I haven't owned a non-Nintendo system since Gamegear (and even then, I only owned it because it was basically given to me). Any game that isn't available for a Nintendo system I'll play on PC or won't play at all. I usually have played SSB with items on, but have no problem with the items off. I usually play Pikachu, but am also rather fond of Ness (I don't play as Lucas as a silent, pointless protest of the fact Mother 3 still hasn't come out in America despite the fact that the guy who did the fan translation is on record of saying that he'd give the always-expensive translation to Nintendo for free- still holding out hope Virtual Console 3DS, Nintendo!).

So yeah, I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom