• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have lurked for far too long.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I have been lurking this site for years now....on and off, but as of late I've been here near daily for the past month or so reading analysis upon analysis, and just generally enjoying the smash 4 hype train from afar.

I can't anymore. I must come forward from the back carriage up to the front of the hype train. That,, and I've been getting really into watching competitive melee recently...I'd like to be able to fan girl a little closer to the action, not that I think I'll be able to get to big tournaments.

Anyway, I've been maining Ness since the original game, but I also play peach quite often. Other characters I play quite often are Shiek/Zelda (melee), and Lucas and Zero suit samus (brawl). I haven't gotten Smash 4 yet (damn you japanese 3ds owners), but when I do I am certainly checking out Rosalina and Bowser Jr/Koopalings first, though I'll likely stick to my roots.

I have never really been very good at the games competitively, but something about smash 4 has gotten me hyped to try to get at least passably good this time around. I don't attend tournaments (I've gone to one at gen con once), but if I can some how attend tournaments in the near future, I'd certainly go. I enjoy watching tournaments, even if I don't plan to participate.

Out side of competitive smash the only other game I play competitively is Pokemon and I swear by the water god slowbro.

Other game series I adore are: fire emblem, disgaea, final fantasy, dragon quest, Legend of zelda, etc. My favorite game of all time, as of now, is The world ends with you.

I also dabble in anime/manga, my favorites of which are Princess Jellyfish, Durarara, FMA:B, and (old) sailor moon.

The only other communities I really consider myself part of is the competitive pokemon community and the final fantasy wikia.

Whelp if you read all that good on you and I'm a little nervous since this community seems so tight knit...but for the same reasons I am rather excited. So yeah, I look forward to chattin with all you darling peeps.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I have one more thing to add to this.

I kind of forgot to introduce myself by name. My name's Quinn/Griffin. Use which ever I respond to both and I'm 20 years of age and all that wonderful jazz.

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
Welcome! I too, just joined in after lurking for a while. Just something about SSB4 games...! Great choice for favorite game! TWEWY was my favorite game for many years. Look forward to meeting you in battle in Smash.

Top Bottom