• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have emerged from my cave...

Pretty Princess

Smash Cadet
NNID
lordgooomy
3DS FC
0559-7269-5928
Greetings Smashboards, I have been a lurker for many years, but I've finally decided to join this community instead of stalking it. :)

I joined smashboards because of an amazing set of dittos I had on FG about half an hour ago, my opponent had his username under his character profile, and so I wanted to contact him!

I've mained Rosalina & Luma from Day 1, and Peach/Olimar are my secondaries. I main them because I love the games they come from (the characters, too) and they all fit my preferred playstyle one way or another.

I don't attend tournaments, but I'd like to some day. There's just not a lot of gaming communities near where I live, so it's kind of difficult to get involved. As for other interests, I play competitive pokemon and go to school full-time, so that's all I really have time for. lol

I'm excited to finally join this site, and I hope to be an newly active member of the community. :D

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Sure you'll be active. You'll like it here. Welcome to Smashboards! That's so nice you main Rosy. She is a main of mine too just not great in anyway my real mains are Zelda and Peach constantly fighting for who is #1 and #2, I guess since I'm a bit less experienced I can say Rosalina and Mewtwo(until he's available) are secondaries along Lucina, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus and the adorable puffy ball Kirby (Kirby's my main in 64) tagging along. I hope you find many players and get new challenges. Also if you want general extra advice you can visit the character topics for your mains and faves. Hope you have fun around.

Pretty Princess

Smash Cadet
NNID
lordgooomy
3DS FC
0559-7269-5928
Thanks everyone, I like it so far. :D

It's cool to see other princess mains! I didn't intend for that, but they just happened to fit my play style.

Top Bottom