• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have come to aid you my master. Fi for Smash Switch!

UserKev

Smash Champion
Welcome To The Fi Support Thread.

Who is Fi?
Fi is a spirit residing in the goddess sword, created by Hylia to guide Link, who she views as her master, debuting in Skyward Sword.

Why I created Fi's support thread? Because she's hot. Seriously though, who wouldn't want to play as a situation analyzing, embodiment of a sword while barely having anything to do with it in defensive skill?

Moveset: She definitely has uniqueness that needs to be brought to the table. Being the spirit representation who knows ballerina techniques. I'm not denying she wouldn't fit assist trophy status but, she's still pretty Smash if you have the thought to see it.

Just an attempt because I really like this character. That comic dub, man. This is all I got for now, if not.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Welcome To The Fi Support Thread.

Who is Fi?
Fi is a spirit residing in the goddess sword, created by Hylia to guide Link, who she views as her master, debuting in Skyward Sword.

Why I created Fi's support thread? Because she's hot. Seriously though, who wouldn't want to play as a situation analyzing, embodiment of a sword while barely having anything to do with it in defensive skill?

Moveset: She definitely has uniqueness that needs to be brought to the table. Being the spirit representation who knows ballerina techniques. I'm not denying she wouldn't fit assist trophy status but, she's still pretty Smash if you have the thought to see it.

Just an attempt because I really like this character. That comic dub, man. This is all I got for now, if not.
Well considering her "appearance" in BotW, she certainly qualifies as something of a core Zelda character.

Top Bottom