• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i have an 8% winrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seevil

Smash Rookie
i have 205 games played and have won 18 i suck please help. i have no main cause no charecter feels very comforatable. i played young link in melee, and play Ms. Fortune in skullgirls, i also play taokaka in blazblue. P.S. IM ALSO REALLY BAD

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Switching between random characters you don't know how to play will make it hard to win, which is why it's best to usually have a main. Since you mained Young Link in melee I think you should try maining Link or Toon Link since they [obviously] have similar movesets. If you hate how they play, try seeking help on the mains advice thread.

When you find someone to main, try them out and save replays of matches even if you lose. Post these matches on the video thread of your main's subforum and you should get a good critique on your playstyle and how you could improve.

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it. Winrate means nothing, in the end. Especially For Glory. Play to learn, not to win.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If you really found out you have a bad win rate, it's always needed to stay out of FG, pick some of the characters you like, and practice their movesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom