• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a specific and annoying habbit...

wiiqwertyuiop

Smash Cadet
So I am able to short-hop, wavedash, and wavedash to short-hop without any problems (and just to be sure I did 50 of each before posting this and had no problems doing any of them), but for some reason I have problems doing a short hop and an aerial. Like, I am able to do them, but there are times where I will randomly full-hop instead of short-hopping, especially when I am trying to do a wavedash to a short-hop aerial, and it is really annoying. I do my aerials with the c-stick and I was just wondering if there were any tips on how I can get down not full hopping when I am trying to do a short-hop an aerial.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Practice

Give it a month and THEN start freaking out and thinking you have a "specific and annoying habit". It takes a while to put it all together, applies to everyone at different rates.

necroTaxonomist

Smash Apprentice
Personally I solved all of my SHFFL related issues by holding the controller with my pointer finger on Y and my thumb on C. It delegates tasks to different fingers so you don't need to do a quick thumb movement.

Top Bottom