• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a small favor to ask of you smashboards; please hear me out...

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Well, in 6 days, Brawl will be in many a person's wii, their wait over as they play the game that we have obsessed over for years. However, for some of us, we have to wait a little longer, and unfortunately, everything imaginable about the game will be revealed in about 3-5 days of consistent playing.

I will not be around during this period as I still want to retain some of the surprise of actually playing the game, but I do have things I do want to know, but can't risk viewing by coming here out of fear of being spoiled on things I do not wish to be spoiled on.

Here is my question. I have but a very small amount of things I want answered, and I was wondering if anyone here would help me out by pm'ing the answers to those questions. They are not alot, pretty simple, and nothing too big.

ONLY THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS I ASK OF YOU; PLEASE NOTHING OTHER. I don't care who takes me up on the offer, but just somebody. I am not asking you for an arm or leg, just for you to throw me a bone and help out one of your fellow members.

Ok? Also, if you are going to come in here and try to stump any of my questions with your "leak" nonsense or any other outside source; don't. If you insist on doing so, I will report you. I am sick of that crap. I am being dead serious. Anyway, here are my questions:

(NOTE: When I say "Fate of (character name), I am not asking what happens during SSE, but their fate as a general character. ABSOLUTELY NO SSE SPOILERS.)

Character Questions:

-Did Megaman make the cut?

-Is there a 4th 3rd party? If so, do not tell me who it is, just confirm it.

-Fate of Black Knight?

-Fate of Mach Rider?

-Is Mighty Bomb Jack an AT?

-Fate of Marth?

-Fate of Ness?

-------

Music:

(for these questions, I just want to know if they used this certain piece in some form or another.)

-Doopliss theme?

-Giygas theme?

-Good Egg Galaxy?

-Bowser theme?

--------

Stages:

-Threed?

-Night palace?

Ganon's Castle?

-Hyrule Castle (inside?)

-Fountain of Dreams?

-Phaaze?

---------

There was a few more, but they weren't that big to remember, otherwise I would have no trouble recollecting them in my thoughts. I will edit them in later.

I know it may seem so early I make this thread, but I don't know when this site will plunge again, and I wanted to get this message out to the public. ANYONE who is kind enough to help me out has my sincerest gratitude.

Thank you for your time. Fiend out.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
"-Doopliss theme?
-Giygas theme?
-Good Egg Galaxy?
-Bowser theme?"

First of all, good choices. Secondly, exactly which Bowser theme are we talking about here? I presume the SM 64 one.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
"-Doopliss theme?
-Giygas theme?
-Good Egg Galaxy?
-Bowser theme?"

First of all, good choices. Secondly, exactly which Bowser theme are we talking about here? I presume the SM 64 one.
Thanks. =)

and you nailed it. That one. Of course, if they remixed it, I guess it still counts. I am sure they will remix it just like they did Metaknight's theme.

@Eternal Phoenix Fire: Thanks man. =D

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
can someone tell me if there are more third paries (dont tell me names) yes or no. thanks 2 anyone that does tell me this in advanced.

Drone 147

Smash Rookie
You may want to give the boards a specfic way to contact you.

If we posted on the boards it would be inevitable for you to see some new info.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Dude, I'll try to help ya, however I advise you to only open PM's of people who said in this thread that they would help you, as some morons may find it funny to PM you spoilers like: "Sora is in Brawl, haha owned now you know"

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about doing this too. Does anyone want to help me out with some of my questions when Brawl is released? If would be a big help and I don't think we need another for this just for me.

My questions are:

How many characters? How many stages?
Are there any more third party characters? If so, who?
Did PokeFloats return?

Those are all of mine. If someone wants to PM me the answer on Judgement Day that would be nice. Thanks.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Doopliss theme basically showed how awesome you are.

I'd help, but I'm sure Smashboards is gonna be slow as hell, so I'll let these guys and EPF do it for me.

Pendragonslayer

Smash Cadet
I'd help you out, TC, if you hadn't already gotten like 5 people to agree to help you :). Though I must mention we currently have NO guarantee of a 3rd third-party character, so you might not wanna get your hopes up for that... Also, Ness was confirmed through a Nintendo-released video already :).

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
hmmmm also lavis..

You kinda put yourself in a wierd posistion with the third party stuff xD

I mean, you want to know if Megaman is in, but you dont want to know the third third party rep :p So if Megaman IS in I'll just assume we can forget the third party question?

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
You made a lot of good music choices (show your MOTHER 3 love), and I was happy to see Threed there! Don't get your hopes up, though. Sakurai tends to omit the mother series.

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to help out and tell people answers to questions without spoiling anything :)
Is it possible you could answer my questions, the ones I posted above?

They are:

How many characters?
How many stages?
If there are any more 3rd party characters, who are they?
Did PokeFloats return?
Mewtwo's fate?

Thanks if you could do this. By PM of course.

Top Bottom