• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
i keep on trying to put my sig, but it wont work can you tell me what im doing wrong?

im putting the IMG code from photobucket

Naybewon

Smash Ace
"Allow Basic BBCode Yes
Allow Color BBCode Yes
Allow Size BBCode Yes
Allow Font BBCode Yes
Allow Alignment BBCode Yes
Allow List BBCode Yes
Allow Link BBCode Yes
Allow HTML No

Allow Code [i]No[/i][/b]
Allow Code BBCode Yes
Allow PHP BBCode Yes
Allow HTML BBCode Yes
Allow Quote BBCode Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
[b]Can Upload Images for Signature [i]No[/i][/b]
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No"

That's what it says under my signature area. I think maybe you have to have a certain number of posts before you're allowed to post a signature...maybe?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
:< I don't know! I know there's a few other people on here with the exact same post count as mine but they're able to have graphics X_X

Naybewon

Smash Ace
From Kirby King: " On another note, I've been inundated recently with PMs about certain signature issues. At the moment our policy is to disallow images in signatures of users who have not yet been particularly active. We do this to discourage abuse of signatures among newly registered accounts, but users who have been around for a short while will gain this ability automatically. So, if an image isn't showing up in your signature because you don't have permission to use IMG tags in your sig, this is most likely the reason why. We appreciate your understanding on this matter."

I guess that explains it. We just need to make sure to stay active.

CurryLad

Smash Cadet
I think it's more of a "days spent" kind of thing because I have over 30 posts and can't use it.
well i checked when i had 28 posts and couldnt, but made 3 posts and on the same day checked again and i was allowed to. i joined on 2-2-08 and was allowed sig on 2-21-08. i dont think it can be 19 days cause seems like random number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom