• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a Noob question....

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
my profile reads smash noob. how do i change that??? im actually a very good smash player....

anyone wanna see???? add me :p

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
Iam not really sure for Iam a smash noob also. i was recommended to this sight from my neoseeker. so Iam just trying to get my status up. I think its like 30-40 post to be a smash child . Try making yourself known post on people forums etc. I would brawl u but my friend has my wii untill tommorow.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
I am also a noob for the moment but when I have time I will start posting more,by the way add me so we can play online.

S

sn1per13

Hey I'm trying to become a Smash Child so I'm here for the free post.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
0-24 = Smash n00b

25-199 = Smash Journeyman

200-999 = Smash Apprentice

1,000-2,499 = Smash Lord

2,500+ = Smash Master

If you host smash tournaments and got accepted into the smash directors group = Smash Director(blue name)

If you got permission to post in the debate hall = Smash Debater(pink name)

If you won a writing contest = Smash Writer(orangish name)

If you got permission to access the back room = Smash Awesome(green name)

If you got permission to access the smash back room = Smash Elitist(purple name)

If your a mod/admin = Moderator/Admin(red name)

ctk495

Smash Cadet
@gaborap
ctk is a keyboard by casio.

@Dragonboy2k4
Sorry for not trying hard enought in the last match it's just that I usually play with 3 stock rather than 4 I need to build endurance.

shal

Smash Apprentice
you can change by making lots of post, if not you can buy a premium membership on smash boards.

Top Bottom