• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a huge request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
APEX is right around the corner. Like in two days.

Anyone have enough time to tutor my MK? I've been playing him since BEFORE everyone finds out he's broken and I am still a fixed MK. Snakes mains eat me for breakfast and I can barely 2 stock 70:30 matchups. I've read the guides, I know the moves, I need the human interaction; not a critique, not a "See the Guide", but an actual person teaching me the actual gameplay of MK.

I can add a $10-$15 donation in exchange for help if you have PayPal. I'm just tired of sucking! I want to win! :D

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
well i think i might be able to help you i'm not the best MK but i at least can help you a little bit with application

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
It's really nice of you to want to get better.
But let's face it... you will not beat top 16 for getting help for 2 days.
It takes time. More than aplication of techniques you must know the basics.
Thing as spacing, reading your oponent, mind gaming, baiting, punishing, zoning, and everything.
Things that does not envolve D/U/Fsmash, tilts or airs.

But yes! Human interaction it's the only way that you can find some place at the tops. :)

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
You know what, imma just go, friendly when I can, and kick as much backside as possible. I'm not walking away short of losing to the top 16 themselves!!! :D!

Thanks to Iota and Tikun, offer still stands tho. I hold my own on MK ditts, just Snake to get over. >.<

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You have to make Snake approach you, you don't approach him. Once he approached you win because you now have all the options and his are shortened.

Basically, get quick damage on him then run, when he approaches, you have free nados 90% of the time.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Then I see no reason to keep this thread open lol. I only left it open because I wanted to be nice since Apex is here and you needed some quick help, but next time take it to the Q&A thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom