• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a couple of questions about Little Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch180

Smash Rookie
I have a couple of questions about Little Mac.

1. Does his "Super Armor" (I believe that is the term) "block" one of any attack when he is using a smash attack, or does it only block other smashes/regular attacks?

2. Does his Side Special (Lunge) dodge any attack, or just projectiles?

3. As Giga-Mac is he able to use his Specials or is he limited to smash and regular attacks?

4. Does his Slip Counter ignore continuous attacks or can it be interrupted? (By continuous I mean stuff like Fire Flowers, Bowser's fire breath, etc...)

Any help/answers are appreciated.

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
I'll answer, but just so you know, this question would be more appropriately asked in an existing thread rather than creating a whole new thread just for this.

1. Super Armor is the term, and it applies to a lot of characters. In layman's terms, it doesn't block attacks. You still take damage. What it essentially does is increase your priority, meaning that you can tank lesser moves and still use yours. Play Project M Bowser. You'll get it in a heartbeat.
2. Jolt Haymaker sends allows you to pass harmlessly through projectiles. I suppose if you distance yourself you can hope over enemies.
3. He can use specials. I saw him use the Straight Lunge. He's just much slower.
4. Counters typically don't activate when items are involved. And I don't think the fire breath would activate it. The character or their weapon has to come in contact with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom