• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS I Hate myself for not getting the 3ds yet...

Void2lack

Smash Rookie
Well as the title says, NO i dont have a 3ds to play the new smash brothers /CRy... but i hear alot of problems with the ONLine play. IS there alot of lag should i just wait for the Wii U verson?

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Eh, I don't find the lag to be too troublesome unless the other person has awful internet. I'm going to be getting a Wii U and Smash for Christmas, so honestly it's not that long of a wait. But I guess that's easy for me to say since I have the 3ds version, huh? :p

Seriously though, I don't know if you should splash out on a 3ds right now. Maybe you should wait until the New 3ds is released?

Lichi

This is my war snarl
If you do not have a 3DS and want to buy it only for Smash, it's hardly worth it, especially if you look to buy the Wii U version as well.

Top Bottom