• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate it when patches nerf characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
Don't get me wrong, I am totally for balance patches, and can sometimes agree with some nerfs, but overall I feel like they should try to do more buffs than nerfs. on any characters, having a boost of power is always something good, but having something you like being taken away that wasn't that strong makes you feel a bit cheated at times. If instead of taking away useful tools of a character, they just increased the ability of other characters, it makes those characters seem just as powerful as ever while giving the other characters a boost in utility that they ultimately needed anyways.

Overall, I think it's a personal preference that I would rather be playing with a cast that feels powerful instead of a cast that feels competently average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom