• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I had time so I made this.

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet

This is supposed to be my sig.

I just wanted to share it and ask what you guys thought.

I also wanna know if you can shrink the size of the picture in your sig.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Istudying was banned for making pointless spam threads and threads like this. You will get banned to for these kind of threads. Kown's thread is a great place to ask questions to Pit players that arn't about Pit or any random spam or stuff like that.

kupo15

Smash Hero
idk but I agree with CF. I also dont know why you made a whole new thread about the arrow glitch when there is already one going. Just be more careful ^_^

CF: i didn't know istudying was banned >_<

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Check his name. He made alot of pointless threads that got closed he was banned this morning.

I have no power to ban and I wouldn't even if I could just watch your self so the mods don't ban you.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not just that but if there is a thread for something post it there. Kown's thread is the Pit boards spam thread. We have a QandA for QandA and questions on AT's ask them in the thread for that AT. Make new threads if its somthing new, if you think it might be new, and things along those lines. Up at the top of the Pit boards there is a link to the rules read those and it'll give you more info.

Top Bottom