• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I had a dream...

Zombreed

Smash Rookie
That Charizard's fsmash was similar to megaman's but instead unleashed fireblast. The longer the charge the further it went.... A man can dream... I guess hair flip is good enough

Davregis

Smash Apprentice
imo Charizard's FSmash is the best of the Heavies'. Very quick, crazy sweetspot damage, long range, and hits below ledge.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I don't really see how Zard fsmash is better than Bowsers. That stuff is just crazy.

Zombreed

Smash Rookie
I agree that it's functionality is great aside from the end lag, but esthetic wise is bland. "Oh he hit him with his head, what a cool fire pokemon"

RadianB

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but Charizard's Forward Smash has invincibility, no one else's Forward Smash has that. =3

Zombreed

Smash Rookie
Like i said it works great, but they could have done more instead of a head smash lol. its almost like they were crunched for time and were like "Okay! he's done! What's a pokemon?"

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
i know that of course...but i thought it would be like the OP described: like megamans fs but fireblast..

Top Bottom