• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I guess, that's the part where I'm supposed to write something..

Silleby

Smash Rookie
Hello there, or something around those lines.
My name's Justin, currently 14 years old, not the greatest at speaking english and still 3DS only.. *sniff*
"Silleby" might sound like a female name, but hey, who actually cares? You do? Crap, well, too bad for you.
The name contains my favorite Pokemon "Celebi", mixed with the thoughts of a 10 year old boy, trying to figur out a name with my favorite letter "y"
Beside Smash I'm also interested in Anime, Piano (which I only started recently, ~2 months) and other video games (Mainly Dota 2, Hearthstone and GW2, which I played at a pretty high level for some time)
I'm active on SmashLabs, the official german Smash Forum and from there I also found my way to this weird place I'm writing on right now.
In Smash4 I'm maining Sheik, with Palutena and Lucina sharing the 2nd spot and I'd put myself at an above average skill-level
Got questions? I'm open for basically anything, so don't hesitate and ask, I beg you!
- Silleby

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here :b:
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters !
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @ Trieste SP Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

Okay, how's your day today ?

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello and Welcome to Smashboards. Sounds a silly intro but no it's not, your very much welcome here. So nice you found us by linking a similar site. I've heard of SmashLabs but never there (English or Spanish here only) Well back in Silver version I had a lot of weird named pokemon for example when I was 13. Goody times. You can check character threads for your mains to get extra strategies or something not yet posted in SmashLabs. I'm not sure their format. Piano. That's cool. I love the Harp. Sweet gentle music from string based instruments. hard to find specially instrumental ones but they are around. Hope you have fun at Smashboards. Stay with us for a long time to come.

Silleby

Smash Rookie
Okay, how's your day today ?
I'm doing pretty good, got some work done and stuff like that, ty :)

Hello and Welcome to Smashboards. Sounds a silly intro but no it's not, your very much welcome here. So nice you found us by linking a similar site. I've heard of SmashLabs but never there (English or Spanish here only) Well back in Silver version I had a lot of weird named pokemon for example when I was 13. Goody times. You can check character threads for your mains to get extra strategies or something not yet posted in SmashLabs. I'm not sure their format. Piano. That's cool. I love the Harp. Sweet gentle music from string based instruments. hard to find specially instrumental ones but they are around. Hope you have fun at Smashboards. Stay with us for a long time to come.
Thank you, really appreciate those words! ^_^

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards! if you're bored i'll be ready anytime to reply to your message.

addtext_com_MTg1OTA1MzQ3NTIz.jpg

Silleby

Smash Rookie
You like sanic?
:jigglypuffmelee: beats the hell out of hedgehogs (actually had to google that word, damn that one's difficult)

/obviuos sarcasm is obviuos
Jiggs' still pretty awesome..

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome, Silleby!

Although I don't play, I enjoy watching Dota at times on Twitch.

Hope to see you around on the forums!

Silleby

Smash Rookie
Dota can be really intense to watch, no question (shoutout to "The International 3", that set was unbelievable!)

Thank you too, like the signature of yours!

Silleby

Smash Rookie
I see you like it here Silleby. That's very good. Keep visiting us regularly. many of us want you to stay for a long time with us. You seem like a nice cookie we can all enjoy. Mmmmm cookie... yummy ^_^
Thank you :)
Cookies are nice and all that, but personally, I prefer donuts!
Especially those with filling :kirby:

Top Bottom