• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I guess it's a recovery question...

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
If ur not going to make it back to the stage, is it worth it to charge needles, switch to zelda, respawn, then switch back to sheik so you have some needles charged???

I've been wanting to do this, but havent been using sheik much (except for with one hand and its too hard to push r with one hand)...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'd only do this if I were confident enough that I could live for longer than 20 seconds with Zelda without major consequences, because respawn to Transform is possibly the worst thing you can do.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I'd only do this if I were confident enough that I could live for longer than 20 seconds with Zelda without major consequences, because respawn to Transform is possibly the worst thing you can do.
...For players who aren't confident as Zelda. Be aggressive to buy time for transform.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Meh I don't see a use in this, really the only time I bother changing to zelda is on dreamland.

Good DI'ing can get sheik back a lot of the times on other stages.

Top Bottom