• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got to it before Quak =P

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Today at the SFSU biweekly, something very strange happened. As marth i was wavelanding off the stage to ledgehog and I kept doing it and then Quak disabled me. From out of nowhere, I get hit when i land on the stage but then slide back off as if to keep wavelanding and went into my ledgehog. Does anyone care to clarify or tell me what happened?

I know someone will say i got hit and it sent me to the ledge but I went into the disabled pose err w/e you call being disabled stance thingy. Ask Quak for further details. (Quak no longer sucks, he just makes really stupid mistakes.)

quak

Smash Champion
you ****ing edgecancelled the lag on disable, just like you edgecancel the lag on aerials

that **** was epic

and i no longer suck cause you got combo'd by 3 consecutive disables

yes, it was really a combo

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
you ****ing edgecancelled the lag on disable, just like you edgecancel the lag on aerials

that **** was epic

and i no longer suck cause you got combo'd by 3 consecutive disables

yes, it was really a combo
ok i will admit 3 disables but how could i edgecancel if i cant move???? o_0? we must play more, and i will not sandbag.........maybe.

quak

Smash Champion
like you sandbagging is because i suck, i 3 stocked you with falco using only jabs and f-tilts against ur sandbagging marth :p

you had momentum going back from DI'ing in the air, then you landed, then immediatly got disabled, but still had ur momentum.

dunno if that's how it works, but it did that time

Top Bottom