• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got bored with my other main

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
Hey guyies. I got bored with my other main so I randomly picked link. I was thinking about makin him tourney competitive. What do you guys think.......lol!

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
I guess u cared lol =). ^^ But yeah I'll stop postin this its pretty pointless. I was bored atm.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I don't mean to hurt your feeling, but I agree with Aurashade on this one. You post 4 different threads a day and you never help out the Link community. If you've found something useful, post a thread. If you randomly change your main, no one cares. Do something productive with your posts. So, either stay and be useful, or leave and plague another forum.

K?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well, you have to consider that Link is a very technical character. Therefore Link's ATs will take some practice. Are you sure you have the discipline and the determination to master him? Otherwise, maybe you should pick up Toon Link instead. First, I think you should get used to moving around with him and learning how to really use his projectiles; you have to learn the basics of Link before going advanced. Anyway, who was your other main?

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to hurt your feeling, but I agree with Aurashade on this one. You post 4 different threads a day and you never help out the Link community. If you've found something useful, post a thread. If you randomly change your main, no one cares. Do something productive with your posts. So, either stay and be useful, or leave and plague another forum.

K?
Ok, dont worry I wont post meaningless crap from now on. I'll try to bring something to the table.

Well, you have to consider that Link is a very technical character. Therefore Link's ATs will take some practice. Are you sure you have the discipline and the determination to master him? Otherwise, maybe you should pick up Toon Link instead. First, I think you should get used to moving around with him and learning how to really use his projectiles; you have to learn the basics of Link before going advanced. Anyway, who was your other main?
I like the challenge.

sasook

Smash Champion
You know Brutos, a lot of the guides here are very advanced. If you want a beginner's/basic guide, take a look at mine. It's the one that gets no attention anymore.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
You know Brutos, a lot of the guides here are very advanced. If you want a beginner's/basic guide, take a look at mine. It's the one that gets no attention anymore.
Lol, so true. Well, Sasook, if we didn't have 5 different guides then yours would probably be looked at.

sasook

Smash Champion
Yeah, it can't be helped. I figured since mine is more "starter-oriented," it'd be unique. Problem is, I need people to look at it so it can improve. But no one seems to do that now.

Top Bottom