• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got an idea-make Smash 10x better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boku

Smash Rookie
I know EXACTLY what would make Smash 10x better, possibly 20 x better and I think you will all agree with me on this one.

What Nintendon't needs to do is give up Brawl to Sony and put it on the PSTripple. Trust me on this, it would look 50 x better than on the Gamecube 1.5. Seriously, imagine Samus' huge beam attack in HD, and with Blu Ray they could pack it with tons of extras and levels, etc. We'll be playing Brawl for the next couple of years, why not make it so good that it won't need another update? Put it on the PS3 and you get more space=more quality.

C'mon, no one want's to play with that waggle ****, that's a gimmick. You know who wants to play that? Gay ni*gas, gay ****as.

PSTripple, dats dat tru shii. Who's with me? They can make Brawl one of the best games ever by putting it on the most impressive and most powerful system ever (to date)

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
That'd really not happen ever. And besides, I own all the next gen consoles, so far PS3 is the worst. Enough of that, this thread is basicly a suggestion and therefore worthless in my eyes.

No way Nintendo gives a profit to Sony.

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
I know EXACTLY what would make Smash 10x better, possibly 20 x better and I think you will all agree with me on this one.

What Nintendon't needs to do is give up Brawl to Sony and put it on the PSTripple. Trust me on this, it would look 50 x better than on the Gamecube 1.5. Seriously, imagine Samus' huge beam attack in HD, and with Blu Ray they could pack it with tons of extras and levels, etc. We'll be playing Brawl for the next couple of years, why not make it so good that it won't need another update? Put it on the PS3 and you get more space=more quality.

C'mon, no one want's to play with that waggle ****, that's a gimmick. You know who wants to play that? Gay ni*gas, gay ****as.

PSTripple, dats dat tru shii. Who's with me? They can make Brawl one of the best games ever by putting it on the most impressive and most powerful system ever (to date)
chadwardenn? Also there is no way this is happening.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=25LceCPO1ys(mature language warning)

Jx31

Smash Ace
This thread is made of epic fail and I hope you were not serious..that is all.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
No thanks I really don't want to have to pay $600 for this game.

jdironfist

Smash Cadet

Foo, I'm wit you fo sho.

I mean, crap, the WiiWii can't even play DVDs! What kind of a console would dare call itself a video game system if it can't even play DVDs?!? After all, that's exactly what consoles were designed to do, can I hear an amen? And GR8PHYX are totally H8X0R!!!

Boku

Smash Rookie
No thanks I really don't want to have to pay $600 for this game.
that's the price you pay for quality

@guy above me:Finally, someone sees the superiority in the PS3, it can do so much more and would treat smash way better

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
that's the price you pay for quality

@guy above me:Finally, someone sees the superiority in the PS3, it can do so much more and would treat smash way better
No. SSBB will be fine on a console I can afford.

Jx31

Smash Ace
If you can't afford 499 dollars you really shouldn't be playing games, you should be saving it up for the food you can't afford
Whatever Richie Rich.

In other news....why the hell is this thread still open o_O?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Actually it's just don't want to waste that amount of money on something that I wouldn't really care for.

I'm not even buying the Wii until I know SSBB is good.

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
and you're not funny, enjoy beating the dead horse known as "lolcats"

If you can't afford 499 dollars you really shouldn't be playing games, you should be saving it up for the food you can't afford
You are seriously starting to sound like the guy in the video I posted above. Also most people don't like paying for a system with NO GAMES. Also what makes you think SSBB on the "PS-Triple" even possible?

Boku

Smash Rookie
Also most people like paying for a system with MINIGAMES
enjoy your ironing board

Whatever Richie Rich.

In other news....why the hell is this thread still open o_O?
If you can't afford 499 you don't deserve to play games, high school drop out

Actually it's just don't want to waste that amount of money on something that I wouldn't really care for.
then I guess you're not a true hardcore fan

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
then I guess you're not a true hardcore fan
Of what? SSBB? Because it's coming out on the Wii, not the PS3.

I'm not a 'hardcore fan' of the PS3, I'll tell you that.

Okay and don't call other people high school dropouts. Especially not me since I just graduated. >_>

jdironfist

Smash Cadet
I would gladly pay for Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the life of my firstborn child, since I'm such a dedicated fan, and I have no doubt Boku would do the same.

If it came out on PS3, I think I would give not only my firstborn child, but also my second.

Boku

Smash Rookie
I should...Well i think insulting isnt allowed but lets say if we met in real life. I carry guns

GRRRR
Nerf.doesn't.count.

I'm not a 'hardcore fan' of the PS3, I'll tell you that.
and neither are you of SSBB, apparently, since you wouldn't buy it even if it was on the PS3. Any fan would buy it no matter the console

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
and neither are you of SSBB, apparently, since you wouldn't buy it even if it was on the PS3. Any fan would buy it no matter the console
You come talk to me when it's announced for the PS3.

It isn't going to happen, though. Don't get your hopes up.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
LOL. Among the best posts ever made by a newbie. Sig material right there.

If you can't afford 499 you don't deserve to play games,
Wow. You're an *******.

Boku

Smash Rookie
You come talk to me when it's announced for the PS3.

It isn't going to happen, though. Don't get your hopes up.
so now I can't make suggestions and wonder what could make it better? Guess this thread isnt the only one that should be deleted then.

LOL. Among the best posts ever made by a newbie. Sig material right there.
truth hurts, doesn't it?

chicken shoot

Wow. You're an *******.
and this is being said by whom?

Boku

Smash Rookie
Your point? There's an exercise game so we don't get fat and have to go trolling around about PS-Triples so they feel better. Also is chadwardenn your idol? Why do you keep quoting him?
heres someone who is stupid enough to pay for something that can be done without fleshing out 50 bucks

enjoying those "casual" games yet? See, the PS3 is where the hardcore gamers go to. Nintendo is leaving you all behind and targeting your grandmother. That is why Smash would be perfect on the PS3, because they will appreciate it more. See, casuals usually play with items on and do it for "fun" but with the PS3, only the hardcore will play. Only the no items final destination Fox players will get their hands on it. I thought this was a competitive Smash community? You're all hardcore players, what's with the PSTripple hate?

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
heres someone who is stupid enough to pay for something that can be done without fleshing out 50 bucks

enjoying those "casual" games yet? See, the PS3 is where the hardcore gamers go to. Nintendo is leaving you all behind and targeting your grandmother.
Heres someone stupid enough to speak like this: WII IS FOR GAY NI*** on a site about a wii game. Also why won't you answer my question about chadwardenn? Also: Hey grandma, why don't you try blowing that zombie's head off, fun for the whole family!
Edit: I don't hate the PS3, but I have to say at the moment it sucks.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
and this is being said by whom?
Dylan_Tnga, a known ''elitist'' but never would even I suggest you need 500$ to deserve the privilege to play video games. That's just snobbish and cheap of you

hehe, my Image I made months ago. wiitarded :laugh:

Boku

Smash Rookie
Heres someone stupid enough to speak like this: WII IS FOR GAY NI*** on a site about a wii game. Also why won't you answer my question about chadwardenn? Also: Hey grandma, why don't you try blowing that zombie's head off, fun for the whole family!
No, this site is for Smash fans, not Wii fanatics. Wasn't there a guy in this thread who said he didn't have a Wii yet?

Yes, Chad Warden is cool, he speaks the truth? Moving on...

Yes, Umbrella Chronicles will be made easier for "casuals" just like New Super Mario Bros., easiest Mario Brothers to date, wonder why....

but never would even I suggest you need 500$ to deserve the privilege to play video games.
but does need to play without items on Final Destination to play Smash (or your a scrub scrub)

and that image comes off as "This is what people who play with the Wii look like" only with a specific game in mind. It really makes you all look like idiots waving that ****, way to insult the Wii community.

PS Smash=MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY IT!

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
No, this site is for Smash fans, not Wii fanatics. Wasn't there a guy in this thread who said he didn't have a Wii yet?

Yes, Chad Warden is cool, he speaks the truth? Moving on...

Yes, Umbrella Chronicles will be made easier for "casuals" just like New Super Mario Bros., easiest Mario Brothers to date, wonder why....

but does need to play without items on Final Destination to play Smash (or your a scrub scrub)
The great thing about smash is that it is for everyone. Casual or Hardcore, anyone can have fun. It doesn't need the PS3 to make it better. SSBB on Wii doesn't mean it won't be "hardcore". Also I was talking about RE4 and you can play SSBB on the Wii with FOUR different controls.

Boku

Smash Rookie
The great thing about smash is that it is for everyone. Casual or Hardcore, anyone can have fun. .
Not according to Dylan

It doesn't need the PS3 to make it better. SSBB on Wii doesn't mean it won't be "hardcore". Also I was talking about RE4 and you can play SSBB on the Wii with FOUR different controls
Yesa, it does. It can be so much better. Online with none of that "friends codes" bull****.

also, lol port

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master

and that image comes off as "This is what people who play with the Wii look like" only with a specific game in mind. It really makes you all look like idiots waving that ****, way to insult the Wii community.

PS Smash=MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY IT!
Pfft I prefer many a stage to Final Destination. Cry moar.

Not according to Dylan

I just posted this today said:
Tournaments are -reallly- fun actually. If you can relax and have a good time (like most smashers) even during the serious matches its all laughs.

I encourage you to go, and like I said before.. if you like items so much ask for an items match in friendlies? Money match someone with items and see if your skill with em pays off for 5$ no one's stopping you, but I don't see why you'd have to say Tourneys sound boring based on the rules, go to one, I garuntee you'll not only have a great time, you'll learn a lot about the game from other people who can give you advice or just show you strategies in battle you never saw before.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2654141&postcount=410

Quite frankly I dont care how you play the game aslong as you enjoy it. But when it comes to tournaments, you can either make an effort to make a new set of rules and get people to go to your tournament and compete for free or for $$$ but you can't expect people to change the existing scene to suit those that never entered it.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Big enough image? You're just another 4chan nerd and you're gonna be IP banned soon. Hope you enjoyed your stay :)

Im just trying to be polite here anyway. You and your buddies claim I'm a jerk but whos provoking who here? hmm?

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
Not according to Dylan

Yesa, it does. It can be so much better. Online with none of that "friends codes" bull****.

also, lol port
There are advance techs such as wavedashing, L-Canceling, etc. for the hardcore, then for the casual players there are items, Final Smashes, etc.
Also what's the matter with friends codes? To complicated for you to remember jk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom