• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found some uses for jiggs "Sing" move

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
I'm sry if this has already been mentioned but i found some use for Jiggs Up B "sing"

First off the first one is that you can edge stall with it which useless but its kinda fun you can just go on an edge fall down then jump and use your up b or just fall and use up b.

Also if an enemy is close to you can make them fall asleep now this may seem useless but its actually very useful since they will be a sleep for quite a while you have enough time to do a rest move on them easily you just land on them while there a sleep easy right and the cool thing is it takes no practice at all well maybe some but not really.

Also this a real cool one instead of turning around and doing a wave dash backwards you can just short right over to the edge and press up b and you'll grab it and it doesn't mater what way your facing so...

cool right

I just found it out like two minutes ago on training mode so i decided id make a thread on it

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I almost feel like you found out about these from a friend who read smashboards and told a friend who was playing dance dance revolution who played a friend who saw these tactics and told you. The result? Monster Hunter for the Wii. See? Sometimes the world does not make sense.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
If you want to know something interesting I singed, not on purpose, in mid air against a Marth on the ground. I got tippered but he was put to sleep. weird huh?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
well his forward smash moves his hitbox closer to you...

i remember seeing a doubles match where mango does sing and the marth goes for a forwardsmash but gets put to sleep

Top Bottom