• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found a worthless glitch with Wolf.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
In the Wi-fi waiting room, if you run off the ledge and then side-B back towards it ALMOST immediately after falling off, Wolf will hit the ledge, jump up a bit, and then fall to his death.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
...actually thats just lightstepping, which is caused by wolf flashing into the edge cancelling out the flash, and allowing you two jump immediately afterwards. And it's kind of random, and not really worth trying out.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
We've known about this for quite some time now. And when it happens, you regain one jump and can use his Up+B. It used to catch me by surprise every now and then, but it's not a probably anymore as I know to expect it when I recover with Side+B.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I died because of that s*** at the tournament this weekend, supposed to catch the edge, instead i caught game and watch's matchstick because Wolf decided he didn't want to catch the edge that time. He'd rather just regain his jump and die. :)

Not saying I would have won against the guy though, he beat me fair and square.

Top Bottom