• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found a desync that I haven't seen posted anywhere else yet

avocadochicken

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new to the board so if this is better suited as a reply to someone else's post please let me know.

Anyway; normally if you grab ledge with up-b and then press b or a both Ice Climbers do a get-up attack, but I found that if you hold down b only nana does a get-up attack (this only seems to work about 90% of the time, I think it's maybe affected by how far from the ledge you are?) and if you release b after using up-b then immediately hold it again, only popo does the get-up attack.

You can also make just popo normal get-up if you mash the left stick towards the stage during your up-b. this could be useful if you grab after getting up since popo grabs while nana attacks.

Top Bottom